Quotes from those who have achieved – fodder for the fire
Hi Entrepreneur, having a difficult day? Losing business or not quite pulling a deal through the way you thought you would?
This is a collection of some of the most inspiring quotes we could find on Pinterest to help you ignite that fire that makes you, you.
Constantly working, dreaming and innovating ahead of the curve makes for a lonely path; the rest of the world will catch up eventually.
- The goal isn’t more money, the goal is living life on your own terms.
- At first they will ask why you’re doing it. Later they will ask how you did it.
- Coca-Cola sold 25 bottles in their first year – so whatever you’re going through, it’ll be ok.
- Entrepreneurs must be willing to be misunderstood for long periods of time ~ Jeff Bezos
- Sometimes it takes ten years to get that one year that will change your life.
- If they say it’s impossible, remember it’s impossible for them, not for you.
- Work hard in silence, let success be your noise.
- 97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up.
- Take the risk, or lose the chance.
- Remember, the ones who said you couldn’t do it are watching.
There’s only one thing more dangerous to your success than giving up… Resting easy once you achieve a goal.
- Make sure your worst enemy isn’t you.
- Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do.
- I’m not competing with somebody else, I’m competing with what I’m capable of ~ Michael Jordan
- Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.
- Fortune favours the consistent and persistent.
In the end your ability to consistently reach goals and realise your vision and mission relies on one thing only: Your daily grind.
- I was created to create.
- Create a vision that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
- You will never always be motivated so you must learn to always be disciplined.
- If you don’t build your dreams someone will hire you to help build theirs.
- I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
What is your own personal favourite inspiring quote that is guaranteed to get you going?